Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny brought the boys all kinds of goodies in their Easter baskets this morning. I'm not sure why he brought Cooper all that chocolate since he's not quite old enough to enjoy it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to eat it (she says as she bites down on a Cadbury Creme Egg)! ;) When I was out shopping for the candy, at some level I knew that I had every intention of eating all the candy that I put in Cooper's basket. Now I know why my Easter baskets were always full of my mom's favorite candies! Ha Ha! It's great to be the mom! Coleman is really into the whole fantasy of the Easter Bunny this year. Saturday night, I turned off the light in the loft in preparation to go to bed and Coleman swiftly turned it back on wanting to play a little longer. I told him that we had to go to sleep so the Easter Bunny could come and he quickly turned the light back off and followed me to his room. He was actually anticipating the arrival of the Easter Bunny! Now that's a first! It was really cute.

This afternoon we went to June's house for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was really relaxed and fun. We were supposed to go to Chad's house after June's but he missed his flight in LA so we rescheduled for later in the week. Sounds like they had a good time at Disneyland, though. Well, better go. It's laundry day again!

No comments:

Total Pageviews