Thursday, November 02, 2006

Screeeech! %^%#^%Crash!$*&#@


So, I'm minding my own business, driving along on my way to my cake decorating class last night and this girl decides to ignore her stop sign and continue right into my path! Ugh! What was she thinking?! Anyway, to make a long story short, I crashed right into her and when the police came, they issued her a citation for "failure to yield." Her insurance company has already called and are getting everything squared away. We are picking up a rental this afternoon. I'm just so annoyed! You should be able to trust that people are going to stop at stop signs, right?! Well, at least I'm okay and neither of us were injured. I guess it could've been worse. Anyway, here's a pic of the truck damage. Not too bad. But they had to tow it because the bumper was sitting on top of the front wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT HEADING MAKES MY HEART STOP!!! Some things should have warnings on it for mothers with heart problems, you know! There has been too much of this stuff going on. I think the mother hen in me wants to gather us all together and keep us all safe from the world!!!

I am glad you are all right, Alicia. Next time...don't make your momma see these kinds of things in print first!!!

I love you!

Mom

Total Pageviews