- Run a 5k in less than 24 minutes. Current PR is 25:47.
- Start running longer distances (5+ miles) at least once a week.
- Play in a local mixed doubles tennis tournament with Will.
- Learn how to swim, like really swim- backstroke, breaststroke, etc.
- Save at least $500/month. (<---Will really likes this one.)
- Lose 10 lbs (or more) and keep it off!
- Refinish the 2 old dressers that are collecting dust in the garage.
- Reorganize and redecorate the loft upstairs.
- Spend more time working with Coleman on reading and helping Cooper with his speech.
- Read more books. Not to the boys. I read plenty of those. I mean actual grown-up best-seller list books. Then maybe I won't feel like I'm getting dumber with each passing year.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Because a goal not written down is only a good idea.
Now that all the Christmas craziness is behind me (thank goodness!), it's that time of year to focus in on all the goals I'd like to set for myself this year. So, here's my top ten goals of 2009-