- My big "diamond" in my ring is actually a CZ. Will always said we'd change it someday but I wouldn't change a thing. Reminds me of where we came from... We just really wanted to be married, money or not. I still feel like the luckiest woman alive.
- I'm super competitive. Even went as far as mooning Will once after he beat me in tennis. Not really proud of that one.
- I still have the ponytail that I cut off recently. Not really sure why. Just having a hard time letting go.
- I love going to the dentist because they've always said such nice things about my teeth.
- My oldest is constantly having to translate what my youngest is saying to me. "Coleman, what did Cooper say?" "He said he wants watch Spiderman." "Ohhhh. Ok."
- I've got something called Neurally Mediated Hypotension. In a nutshell, low blood pressure that just wears me out sometimes. This last month has been...ugh, exhausting!
- I drink 8 glasses of water everyday without fail.
- I deal with stress 3 ways: run, eat or shop. And lately shopping's been my only option. Sorry, honey!
- I love the fact that Cooper is in preK now and I get 2 1/2 hours of uninterrupted "me" time every Tues. and Thurs. morning.
- I really want to do foster care someday.
- I cry or well-up at pretty much every live performance I see- the choir on Sunday (thank you Cami!), the Lion King show at Disney World, Coleman's singing time at school. Doesn't matter what it is. I'm just a mess. And I'm not even musically inclined. Live music just touches me for whatever reason.
- I want to publish a cookbook someday or own a candy shop. Either of those would allow me to wear a cute apron around all day, right?
- I am a low-maintenance gal. In fact, I hardly remember to cut my nails, much less paint them.
- My hands are always cold. In the winter, I drive with one hand on the wheel and the other under my leg. When that one gets cold, I switch. And so it goes until I get to where I'm going.
- I thought Yes Man was a really funny movie. I never like the movies that win all the awards... Call me simple.
- I really need to do some sit-ups.
- I honestly tried doing the Roger Rabbit the other day in front of the mirror and I can't remember how to do it.
- I'm doing a Biggest Loser challenge. Was in 1st place last week. 4th place this week. Goes 'til the end of March.
- I make the exact same things to eat every Sunday. Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, grits and toast for breakfast and blackened salmon, rice pilaf and a green salad for dinner. Then chocolate chip cookies while watching the latest America's Funniest Home Videos. Every Sunday. It's tradition.
- I hardly ever answer the phone when it rings.
- I can't wait for spring! Darn you, Punxsutawney Phil! I've had enough of the cold.
- I love tax returns. This year, we are using part of it to buy Will some decent eyesight. He's really stoked about it.
- I found a gray hair in my eyebrow the other day (of all places.) First one. Gettin' old, gettin' old.
- This is my 172nd blog post.
- I'm a total night owl that needs to get up early so that usually means I don't get nearly enough sleep. Speaking of sleep... Nitey-nite!
Monday, February 02, 2009
25 Random Things About Me
Not sure if I can think of more after doing 100 things about this time last year but I'll give it a shot. I'm feeling pretty random tonight.