Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Mother's Day to me!

I'm starting to notice a bit of a trend in my hubby's ideas for Mother's Day gifts. Last year, I got an apron with an iron-on picture of Coleman and the words "Country Cookin' Makes Me Good Lookin'." And this year I got a t-shirt with an iron-on pic of the boys that said "Happy Mother's Day." I wonder what he'll put an iron-on on next year? :) Honestly, I think that it is so adorable that he really tries to put some thought into my gifts. I've got the sweetest husband! And as long as he's making them, I'm wearing them (even if they're cheesy)! Hmm, I wonder what'll I'll get him for Father's Day?

I have to admit that I did splurge and buy myself a little something for Mother's Day. I found a fantastic digital camera on clearance at Target. It's a Fuji Finepix F10 6.3 Mp camera, originally $329 on clearance for $82. I just love a great deal! I got really lucky because the sales guy said that they found that camera in their storage area and Target doesn't carry that model anymore. That's why it was such a deep discount. It's really awesome. The battery takes 500 shots per charge! That was my biggest problem with my last digital camera. The batteries would die as soon as I took it off the dock. So, it's really nice to be able to take as many pics as I want. I am going to try to get the old camera in better shape and give it to my sister who says she wants it.

No comments:

Total Pageviews