Sunday, October 01, 2006

Classic Car Show.


Yesterday, we went to a classic car show where there were over a hundred classic cars to see. I had an inkling that Coleman would love it and he did! He is so obsessed with cars and trucks and loved seeing all those unique cars in one place. I believe that we saw every car at least 3 times. They had a live cover band, which was interesting, and they were taking requests. I'm not sure who was making all the requests (maybe it was that one guy with the mullet, first mullet I've seen in UT, by the way) but I think most the covers we heard were 80s rock bands. Def Leppard, Guns 'n' Roses, Bon Jovi. It just didn't seem to go with an event where most the cars were from the 50s and 60s. I would've loved to have heard a Beach Boys cover or some doo-wop music.

Anyway, while we were walking around, this huge truck came into the park! It seriously was so jacked up that I could've walked under it. Kinda ridiculous, really, but neat to see nonetheless. And, needless to say, Coleman was twitterpated.

And this little blue number has my name written all over it! Couldn't you see me cruising in this?! Will says when we win the lottery... And considering we don't play the lottery, that means never. :)



No comments:

Total Pageviews