- I am a bit particular (some might say obsessive-compulsive) when I do the dishes, which is probably why I hate to do them! I basically wash them and then use the dishwasher to "sterilize" them. I always separate all the spoons, forks, and knives in the cutlery basket. Weird, I know.
- I'm usually not a "gaming geek" but two nights ago I spent 2 hrs playing Disney's Toontown online. It was completely cathartic- earning jellybeans, fighting Cogs, completing Toon tasks- I loved it all! Ha!
- I sometimes sing with the songs on my MP3 player while running on the treadmill. Pretty breathy and really terrible. What can I say?! There are some songs that just beg you to sing along! Will finds it pretty hilarious.
- I check my weight every single morning and it can easily affect my mood, probably why I've been in such a bad mood lately...
- I really dislike "parties" that aren't really parties at all. Just once I'd like to be invited to a real party just because someone likes me and not because they want me to buy Tupperware! (Sorry to anyone that's invited me to a "party." It's not you, it's me. It's just one of those Utah things I've never been able to get used to.)
- I really, really love those cutesy style aprons like you find on Etsy. I wish I had a billion of them. They are so dang cute!
Ok. I tag Jenn, Jenny, and Jennifer!