Saturday, June 10, 2006

Slip n Slide Part Deux

Today, Chad, Yulia and the boys came down from Bountiful for a family BBQ. Will and I made our famous teriyaki chicken and served it up Hawaiian style with rice and Yulia's macaroni salad. Coleman was happy because he got to play with his cousins, Elliott and Truman. They had a blast playing on the slip n slide. Not one of them understood the slide part but they could all slip! They were so cute.

On a not-so-fun note, I had to go to the doctor this morning because I've been having heart palpitations. The EKG confirmed it. Thankfully, the doctor says that it doesn't seem like it's anything too scary. They just had me go to the lab and get a couple of blood tests to see what's going on. Could be anemia or some issue with my thyroid. Guess I'll get those results in the next couple days. She didn't say not to exercise or anything, just said to come back if it gets worse. I feel healthy otherwise, so I'm trying not to worry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see my children and grandchildren are getting together. Dont worry about your heart. You are just getting excited about coming home.

love ya,
Dad

PS did you take care of our 5k.

Total Pageviews