Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lindsay's Birthday Cake

Happy Birthday, Lindsay! This birthday cake was for my niece, Lindsay, who wanted an Arabian castle cake. I did my best to make it girly and fun. It was quite a cake, probably could feed 50+ people. I worked really hard on this one and am kind of glad that I don't have to see it torn apart. (They took it to a Mother's Day BBQ that we were invited to but Will had other plans for us for Mother's Day- more about that later.) Anyway, here's the pic-

It was really great to get some practice with the fondant. The more I work with it, the better I get at it. Now, if someone can just tell me how to not eat all the leftover cake scraps! Ugh! I need another sugar fast.

2 comments:

Jen & the Claw said...

Awesome cake as usual! La said that the cake looked amazing even before it was finished. You just got some talent!!! So...give it up...what did Will do for you for Mother's Day? I'm waiting...

Jonathan's Mommy said...

That cake looks incredible! You are really talented!!

Hope you had a great mother's day and I can't wait to hear what Will had planned for you...

Total Pageviews