Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Family Saturday.

Yesterday, we went to go see the early showing of Ice Age 2. It was a really cute and funny movie. I did have a couple issues with adult language that was used but thankfully Coleman is still too young to pick up on it. Anyway, that's a whole other post. Most importantly, Coleman really enjoyed it and even though Will fell asleep a few times during the movie I'm sure he loved it, too! ;) Ha ha! After the movie, we went to Kohl's and Old Navy to buy Will some khakis for work and another pair of jeans. It was just too much pressure on me to try to keep the 2 pairs of pants that he wears clean at all times. So, now he's got several pair to choose from. Phew! I have to say, though, it is just painful to shop with my husband! He hates shopping and wants to buy pretty much anything he tries on so that we can leave ASAP. So, I had to force him to try things on until I found the pants that look the best on him. He's so funny like that...

After shopping, we came home and I took off to the gym and grocery store and brought back a couple movies from Redbox. Will and I watched Walk the Line about Johnny Cash and June Carter. It was definitely interesting. Joaquin Phoenix did a tremendous job. Boy, I think that guy really has some experience being a drug addict. He was convincing! I got Spongebob Squarepants: Where's Gary? for Coleman to watch. He watched it upstairs in the loft while we watched our movie downstairs. He came downstairs after it was over and said, "That was fun!" So cute, that boy!

No comments:

Total Pageviews