Thursday, April 20, 2006

I told him to wash his hands!

Will was up early this morning sick and throwing up. Poor guy. He's so polite, though. He always goes downstairs to hurl so as not to wake me up. However, I always wake up if he's not in bed with me. So, I called downstairs to see where he was at and he yelled back, "I'm not feeling so good. Go back to bed." He doesn't like being catered to when he's sick. I don't really get that. I'm such a baby when I'm sick. Anyhow, I keep telling him if he would just wash his hands more, he wouldn't get sick so much. (And stop eating undercooked foods and old leftovers.) He never listens! Oh well, guess I'll be following him around with the Lysol today.

Spring Break has been pretty fun for us so far. Yesterday, we went to see the Disney movie The Wild. Then we went to the library to get Coleman some books and to the park to let him play. We really enjoy our family time together. Last night, I went to my 3rd tennis lesson and I have to say I just love it! I forgot how much fun I have playing and I have to say that I'm learning so much more than I ever learned in high school. I feel like it's starting to come back to me a little.

Well, got to go take care of my 3 babies...

No comments:

Total Pageviews