Friday, April 14, 2006

Sometimes I'm so disorganized.

Ever have a holiday sneak up on you and feel totally unprepared. For me, that's Easter nearly every year! I'm not sure why but it always seems to sneak up on me and I'm always out trying to buy basket filling items at the last minute. It's the Friday before Easter and maybe to some people that means I'm right on schedule. But, if you know me well, you know that I like to have every egg filled and every well-thought-out gift ready to go at least a couple of weeks in advance. This year, I've managed to buy a Toy Story Memory game for Coleman's basket and that's it! So, tonight I'm on a mission. We are headed to the mall in Orem to pick up personalized peanut butter eggs for Coleman and Cooper at Kara Chocolate and then I think we will hit the dollar store and finish up our shopping. Hopefully, we'll find everything we need. Next year, I will be prepared! (Really!)

No comments:

Total Pageviews