Saturday, April 01, 2006

You're fired!

Last night, we caught up on all the Apprentice episodes that we had recorded. Will and I really love to watch reality TV together and The Apprentice is one of our favorites. I think it's because we are both Apprentice wanna-be's. :) This season has been great so far.

Anyway, today should be a busy day. We are taking Coleman and Cooper to see Ice Age 2 after Will gets back from playing basketball. And then we have to go buy Will some new pants. That man just wears out work pants! His khakis are just not wearable anymore, so he's been wearing his jeans an awful lot. (Even his jeans are down to one pair.) And I don't think there is anything he likes less than shopping for clothes but today he has no choice. I think that we may look for a carpet deep cleaner, too. Our carpet has stains everywhere and I don't want to have to pay a carpet cleaning company every 6 months when I can do it myself, you know?! Oh, the perils of having a 4-yr-old!

No comments:

Total Pageviews