Friday, March 24, 2006

born2shop4deals

Yep, that's me. It's my yahoo username and it's so true! Man, do I love a good deal! Craigslist, Freecycle, Pinching Your Pennies, eBay, InsideRedbox and now SlickDeals (thanks Jen!) are all some of my favorite websites. Last night we picked up a huge mirror to put in the dressing area of our bathroom. We found it on Craigslist a couple of days ago. I don't even know where I would buy a mirror this big. It's nice to be able to fill up our house with nice things without spending loads of money.

Speaking of saving money, we are meeting Chad, Yulia and the boys later for a picnic at Liberty Park. That's a inexpensive way to spend a Saturday evening! The weather is beautiful today. I can't wait to get out and enjoy it. Will's already enjoying it as he went to play golf with his buddies at a golf course close by. That's another thing I love to do. Golf! I definitely don't get too many chances to go with two little ones at home. I made Will promise that the next time he plays golf that it will be with me.

No comments:

Total Pageviews