Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March 15, 2006

Look at me! I'm blogging! A little about my blog title- the only time I have to sit at the computer is in the morning while the boys are still sleeping. So, I fix my bowl of outmeal and sit at the computer every morning until I hear Cooper on the baby monitor. Hence, "Breakfast with Alicia."

Today is Coleman's 4th birthday. We are so excited to take him to see Nemo on Ice tonight. His Paw Paw and his Aunt Gail sent him some birthday money that he will get to use on souvenirs and cotton candy if he wants to. I'm taking cupcakes to his preschool today for snacktime so that he can celebrate with his li'l classmates. He had his big party on Saturday. It was a really fun firehouse themed party. Lehi City Fire Dept. even brought over a firetruck. The kids were so thrilled to sit inside a real firetruck. It was really fun for Will and I to see Coleman interact with his preschool friends. Coleman has really come a long way and he's as social as any other kid his age.

No comments:

Total Pageviews