Sunday, March 19, 2006

Let it snow!

Wow! It is a sea of white this morning! Here it is the middle of March and we've got more snow! I have to say if there is one thing that I do not like about Utah, it's the snow. My guess is that this is the last of it. It shouldn't snow in the spring (although, I have seen snow in April before!) I am ready for some warm weather! Warm weather brings evening walks with the family, playing outside with the boys and an overall feeling of well-being. I'm also looking forward to running a 5k sometime soon.

Today is Will's parents last day in town. Coleman will be so sad to see his grandpa go. He has really enjoyed having someone to play with. Coleman is a bit bossy with him but Grandpa Verburg is willing to be led so they have great time playing together. We have definitely enjoyed having them and would love to have them live close by. Although my waistline may not like it because Diane (my mother-in-law) cooks the most amazing Thai food and I usually eat until I'm sick when she cooks. It is great to be with family. Speaking of family, we will be seeing a lot of family this summer because we have just bought plane tickets to be home for 3 weeks this July. We will spend 1 1/2 weeks in WV and 1 1/2 weeks in SC. We can't wait. It should be a blast.

No comments:

Total Pageviews